General Production Process
The paper impregnation line fits perfectly for impregnating and drying various decorative papers. A special kind of glue is fabricated by mixing melamine resin, phenolic resin, urea and other chemical powders, and this glue is coated on the decorative paper. Then, the paper is dried by a dryer before cooling. In this way, impregnated paper is manufactured, and it is also known as melamine paper.
The produced melamine paper is commonly applied as the decorative paper for furniture panel, floor board, high-pressure laminate and other substrates. It is also used as the insulation base material for PCB.
1. One-stage horizontal impregnation line: It impregnates and dries kraft paper to make the paper suitable for HPL and CPL.
2. Two-stage horizontal impregnation line: It fits for the production of decorative papers that are used for HPL, furniture board, laminate flooring, moulded door skin, etc.
3. Vertical impregnation line: Glass fiber and metal foil are manufactured by this machine, and these two materials mainly work as the substrate of PCB.
2. First-stage impregnation unit
3. First-stage dryer
4. First-stage moisture removing device
5. First-stage cooler
6. Second-stage impregnation unit
7. Second-stage dryer
8. Second-stage moisture removing device
9. Second-stage cooler
10. Correction machine
11. Traction machine
12. Paper cutter
13. Belt conveyor
14. Lift table
Technical Parameters of Standard Configuration
|Raw paper width (foot)||4||6||4||4||6||7|
|Raw paper width (mm)||900~1300||900~1900||900~1300||900~1300||900~1900||900~2200|
|Working width (mm)||1500||2100||1500||1500||2100||2400|
|Mechanical speed (m/min)||4~50||4~100||4~40||4~40||4~40||4~40|
|Working speed (m/min)||5~40||65~70||16~18||24~26||24~26||24~26|
|High working speed (m/min)||-||-||24~26||30~33||30~33||30~33|
|Drying section length (mm)||6000×4||3750×8||3750×(2+4)||3750×(3+5)|
|Total installation power (kW)||~85||~120||~80||~120||~120||~120|
|Heat consumption (kcal/h)||~600,000||~700,000||~500,000||~600,000||~700,000||~800,000|
|Compressed air pressure (Mpa)||0.5~0.7|
|Compressed air consumption (m3)||~8|
|Cold water consumption (m3)||~12|
|Cold water pressure (Mpa)||0.2~0.4|
1. Surface treatment: Electrostatic coating could be applied instead of painting for our impregnating line. With the help of this technique, the coating layer is heated and melted onto the steel plate at the temperature of 200°C. The coated layer is easy to clean, and it possesses high surface hardness as well as good resistance to glue.
2. Web infeed device: Flip-type pneumatic brake is able to take the place of horizontal magnetic particle brake if requested.
3. Paper splicer: The manual type has a low success rate, and the operators must be well skilled. However, the automatic splicer shows a success rate of 99%, and only one operator who is capable of simple operation is needed.
4. First-stage impregnation unit: Two S rollers are provided for the standard configuration, and three S rollers are available if needed. Accordingly, the contact area is enlarged, and the output is more stable.
5. Second-stage impregnation unit: For this melamine paper impregnator, synchronous belt could work instead of conventional belt to realize stabilized speed conduction, and the finished paper has smoother surface.
6. Drying oven: An automatic door could replace manual door, and the iron plate thickness increases from 1.2mm to 2mm. The thickened plate means deformation is not likely to occur if heated, and this offers more stable air flow. On the other hand, the thermal insulating layer is of two layers of 15-cm-thick plates rather than a single layer of 10-cm-thick plate, conferring better heat preservation and sealing property on the oven. So, a lot of energy is saved.
7. Cooler: Negative pressure is substituted for normal pressure. The negative pressure effectively isolates the cooler from drying oven, and it absorbs heat emitted by the oven as well as heat on the paper surface. So, good cooling effect is achieved, and the shelf life of paper is extended.
8. Correction machine: If requested by the customer, the paper impregnation line could make use of a speed-adjustable servo motor instead of common synchronous motor. The servo motor has eight speed levels, and the traction force is more stable.
9. Paper drawing roller: Its diameter could be raised from 420mm to 520mm to further increase the contact area and the traction force. Moreover, the internal cooling water covers a larger area to form better paper shape.
10. Paper cutter: The cutter is driven by a servo motor rather than a common motor. As a result, the control precision is higher, and the cutting precision is within ±1mm.
- S roller for first-stage
- S roller for first-stage
- S roller for first-stage impregnation